Terms and Conditions
- All submitters must be over the age of 18, or have the consent of a parent to guardian to enter the competition
- All photos must be taken within the Rotorua district
- All images must be uploaded using the official form on Rotorua Lakes Council’s Engagement HQ website Let's Talk/Korero Mai
- No illegal or dangerous activities when taking photos
- The submitter grants Rotorua Lakes Council full use of any photographs submitted
- The submitter will not receive any financial compensation for the use of any photographs submitted
- The submitter must have gained permission from any persons featured in photos
- The submitter indemnifies Rotorua Lakes Council against any claim, legal or otherwise, that may arise out of publication of the image
- All photos must be the original work of the submitter
- Photos taken in the past are permitted – photos do not need to be taken within competition period
- By entering the photograph into this competition the submitter guarantees that the above entry requirements have been met.
Peoples Choice winner
The photo with the most votes from the general public will win the Peoples Choice category.
Voting for the Peoples Choice category will commence following the announcement of the winner on 12 April 2017. The voting period will be open for one week.
Thanks for all your photo entries and congratulations to all our category winners. Keep an eye out for more projects and ways to have your say at rotorualakescouncil.nz/koreromai