2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation
- Ngā Karere - News feed
- Pātai/Whakautu - Q&A
- Rēhita mai/Whakahoki kōrero - Feedback & Registration
- Whakahoki Korero - Feedback form
Registrations have now closed - Thank you to everyone that came to the 'Community Conversation' events and provided feedback in the Long-term Plan to Elected Members.
E ngā mana, e ngā reo, rau rangatira mā, tēnā tātau katoa
As a part of Rotorua Lakes Council’s 2021-2031 Long-Term Plan (LTP) consultation, we are hosting a number of 'Community Conversations' with Council’s Elected Members so the community has the opportunity to provide feedback on the LTP proposals face-to-face.
Anyone is welcome to attend these feedback sessions.
Representation at these sessions will include Councillors, Lakes Community Board members, Rural Community Board members and Te Tatau o Te Arawa members.
These sessions will involve a brief high level overview of the key priorities in the LTP, and then participants will be split into conversation tables with Elected Members to share their views.
While these sessions are intended to be informal in nature, discussions will be considered as formal feedback on the LTP. In order to provide all Elected Members with an accurate report on engagement and feedback, we need an accurate register of who attends. We ask that people register for these sessions. Registration can be done online prior to the session by completing the form below or in person at the session.
Look forward to seeing you soon!
Mauri mahi, mauri ora!Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this link
- Agenda for deliberations - Strategy, Policy and Finance Committee Meeting (Agenda)
- Written Feedback - All Sources (Email, Online, Forms etc).pdf (3.58 MB) (pdf)
- Verbal Feedback - Community Conversation Sessions.pdf (894 KB) (pdf)
- Feedback Appendix Catalogue - All attachment feedback.pdf (40.3 MB) (pdf)
Tuhinga Tautoko - Supporting Documents
- Mahere Pae Tawhiti 2021-31 - Long Term Plan 2021-31 - Consultation document (1.58 MB) (pdf)
Rautaki Matua - Key Strategies
- He Papakainga, He Hapori Taurikura - Homes and Thriving Communities Strategy
- Whakahaumaru Hapori - Draft Community Safety Plan (4.96 MB) (pdf)
- Panonitanga Āhuarangi o Rotorua - Rotorua Climate Action Plan (11.6 MB) (pdf)
- Rautaki Whanake Ōhanga o Rotorua - Rotorua Economic Development Strategy (5.07 MB) (pdf)
- Rautaki Hangaroto 30 tau te roa - 30 Year Infrastructure Strategy (4.81 MB) (pdf)
Tuhinga Tautoko ke atu - Other Supporting Documents
- LTP 2021 - Financial strategy DRAFT (1.03 MB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Significance Engagement Policy - DRAFT (747 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Significant forecasting assumptions - DRAFT (496 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Financial Prudence Graphs - DRAFT (483 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Financial Statements - DRAFT (624 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Revenue and financing policy - DRAFT (351 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Ten-year CAPEX programme - DRAFT (442 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Treasury Policy - DRAFT (383 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Funding Policy Table - DRAFT (450 KB) (pdf)
- LTP 2021 - Proposed Fees and Charges Schedule - DRAFT (630 KB) (pdf)
2021 - 2031 Nga whakaritenga Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Timeline
Mahere Pae Tawhiti whanaketanga - Long-Term Plan development2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
Workshops with Elected Members to develop the Draft Long-Term Plan.
Mahere Pae Tawhiti Tuhinga Tūhonohono i whakaaetia e te Kaunihera hei kohi kōrero - Long Term Plan Consultation Document passed by Council for consultation2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
Council meeting – Thursday 25 March 2021
Te Rā Whakarewatanga - Open2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
This consultation is open – 30 March 2021
Kōrerorero ā Hapori - Community Conversations2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
Opportunities to speak with Elected Members and give your feedback - Calendar of scheduled opportunities
Te Wā Kati - Closes2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
This consultation is closed – 30 April 2021
E Arotake tonu ana - Under Review2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
Contributions to this consultation are closed for evaluation and review. The project team will report back on key outcomes.
Kohinga kōrerorero - All feedback available2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
All feedback from consultation is documented on this web page at the top right under 'Deliberations Documents'
This includes all written feedback (including feedback sent via post/email), online feedback, notes from verbal feedback at community conversations. Feedback is ordered in the date it was received.
Rūnanganga LTP - Deliberations for the LTP2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation has finished this stage
The Strategy, Policy & Finance Committee will be deliberating over the Long-Term Plan between 17th - 18th May 2021. Deliberation documents are at the top of this page.
Whakatau whakamutunga mo te LTP - Final decision on LTP2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long Term Plan Consultation is currently at this stage
Final decision by Council on Long-Term Plan 2021-31 due by the end of June 2021.
2021 - 2031 Mahere Pae Tawhiti - Long-Term Plan FAQs
- He aha tēnei mea te Mahere Pae Tawhiti? - What is a Long-Term Plan (LTP)?
- E hia ngā wā e whakarite ana e te Kaunihera i te Mahere Pae Tawhiti hōu? - How often do councils prepare a new Long-Term Plan?
- Ka whakawāteahia tētahi tuhinga Mahere Pae Tawhiti ka toro whakaaro e te hāpori i mua i te whakataunga? - Will there be a draft Long-Term Plan prepared for public consultation?